Climate Change is the existential crisis of our times. It will require us to change the way we think and the way we act. We’re on a mission to educate people and have launched a new series which tells the story of true environmental heroes past and present.
These people are both well known and little known. It’s their examples and their stories which we believe will provide much needed inspiration to help us confront the challenges we face today.
This exciting series is currently being updated regularly with new articles (usually on Wednesdays). We’re excited and we hope that you are too. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Here’s a list of some of the feature articles in the series:
- Meet The Real Life Batman & Robin Of The National Parks
- No, Theodore Roosevelt Was Not the Greatest Conservationist President. It Was This Guy.
- A Woman Started the Modern Environmental Movement (Can It Continue?)
- America’s First Environmental Activist
- George Perkins Marsh – The Father Of Climate Change
- 10+ AMAZING John Muir Facts – America’s Greatest Conservationist
- How Jacques Cousteau’s Undersea World Changed Ours